Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I think my Blog is evolving (maybe)

Whoops...just deleted my "signature".  Looks like my hopes and dreams for traveling in our 5th wheel are slowly disappearing (unless a miracle occurs).  Something has to be resolves for sure....or I'll go crazy.

I deleted my original "Home Sweet Home on the Road" which may or may not have been a good thing.  In preparation for 1. Going fulltiming and/or 2. Selling our house, I've been downsizing for a couple of years (and this is a good thing).  I'm finding I like things more uncluttered and simpiler (sp?).  Trying to keep the living room just that...simple, uncluttered...so I can go sit in there to unwind.  The family room and kitchen are not bad either.  But to enter several other rooms in our house throws me into a tight ball of discouragement and feelings of being totally overwhelmed.

The reason? Because I cannot do the things I use to be able to do.  I need to go to physical therapy now for my right hip and leg. Will it ever end?  Seems like this old body requires maintenance, maintenance, maintenance!!!  This is NOT what I wanted for my "golden years" that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...

Blogs I Follow:

Strolling on beach at sunset...