Monday, September 26, 2011

Bilateral knee replacement surgery.

2 Taking a 5th: Where are we now?

Ouch...another RV Peep getting knee surgery...and both knees at once to boot.

I actually recommend having them both done at once...I did! If I had had one knee done...I don't think I'd be in the courage to go back for the 2nd knee. Glad I did two at once. There were two surgeons...one on each knee.
                                                                                                  
My favorite - the bicycle

the use of a walker for a short time...
Using weights, lots of motion movements to loosen up those muscles...

scars and stitches--therapist will instruct you on how to manipulate them to reduce them...


Awww..then your knees get ice......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...

Blogs I Follow:

Strolling on beach at sunset...