Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yeah...flying to Colorado to visit my son and family!


Got a great deal on Alaska Airlines.  Was suppose to fly to Colorado back in June, but because of a fall...I could not go.  So...now...thanks to physical therapy on my right leg and hip (and oh so many muscles in that general area) I can now travel.  So I checked with Alaska Airlines and found out that I had $340 in my Alaska "wallet" (they call it) to put toward my travels.  Note: I had booked before with some insurance in case something should come up before, during, or after getting to Colorado. 
grandsons - Thomas Skyler Hoopes and James Mason Hoopes
Because of that I had the $340 to apply to a new ticket. I booked my travel for Oct 24-Oct 29 (added ins); then talked to my son about his schedules; he suggest I change it to Oct 29-Nov 5....so I did!  And since I had it set that I would not be charged for any changes, it didn't cost me a penny.  And...to my surprise I had a credit of $49 (a refund).....WOW.  I love Alaska Airlines!  One of the biggest pluses with flying Alaska Airlines is that they fly out of Bellingham airport (15 min from our house); I changed Alaska planes in Seattle; and fly from their to Denver. Perfect!  And they alway assist me with a wheelchair (doctor's orders).

Skyler Hoopes*Mason Hoopes*Thomas Hoopes (pic taken with father and grandfather Hoopes during his visit)


Now I can visit with my son and all the family......I'm a happy lady!!
I be sure and post pics of my trip...I'm so excited. I can't wait to see them.  I'll even be there for Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...

Blogs I Follow:

Strolling on beach at sunset...