Monday, December 15, 2008

Our Grandchildren in Colorado...

They are growing so fast! Alec is my step-grandson....Skyler is my youngest grandchild and is my son's first born. The boys are so cute together. Oh how I wish I could see them more often! Hopefully we will all get together this summer on the East Coast (in Virginia Beach where one of my daughters lives). Skyler will be two years on in July...seems as though he was just born.

My daughter-in-law...Belinda...has her family there in Colorado, so the boys have that set of grandparents nearby and they have three sets of Aunt/Uncles. The boys have a couple of cousins too. (Belinda's brother's children).

When the weather is nicer I'm looking forward to my husband and I being able to drive our RV to a cabin they have not too far from Greeley, CO.

WHOOPS...just noticed a picture we took of our visiting Bald Eagles (they were sitting awhile in one of our trees on the side of the house). Hubby and I were hoping they were "scouting out real estate" for a new nest!!!! It's up in the top left corner of this group of pics.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...

Blogs I Follow:

Strolling on beach at sunset...