Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Bit More About Me


You already know I'm 65, live in Ferndale, WA, but here's more about me:


  • I've been married to Brian (my second husband) since 1996, but have known him since 1983. We met in San Diego, CA. Were "engaged" from about...lets see...hmmm...about 12 years..lol. Let just say I really wanted to be sure before I married again!

  • I have three grown children from my first marriage (of 20 years). Marriage ended in divorce. We were a Navy family, but it hit some rocks in the road after retirement in early 1970's and we never really recovered. Fortunately we are both remarried to what seem to be "better suited mates" now and our joint families are happy...we do see each other...and it makes it much better for children and grandchildren. It can happen!

  • Brian has three grown children from his previous marriage, but his wife died of cancer.

  • All combined children's names are Terry, Michele, Tom (but I admit I still call him "Tommy" sometimes), Mike and Chris (twins), and Orin (nickname "Butch")

  • Together Brian and I have six grandchildren (his, hers, theirs): Jonathan, Skyler, Alec (step-grandchild), Mackenzie and Noah and Brittany (who are step-grandchildren).

  • Brian and I have family in: PA, DE, VA, FL, SC, MD, CT, VT, NJ, NY, AZ, CA, and we are in WA.

  • Have attached a picture of my DH...Brian and I now... And say "Good Night" all dear Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...

Blogs I Follow:

Strolling on beach at sunset...